An adequate knowledge on Excel is essential for most office based experts today, and more professional Excel skills can make the way for straightforward and better professional opportunities Intermediate Excel training course offers you the abilities you need to be more significant at work It starts with basics and eventually cover intermediate topics like excel essentials, formulas, data analysis and more This course is categorized into 7 modules and by the completion of each module you will have a quiz session and also you will be provided with assignments by the completion of this course you can possess more advanced skills that will set you apart from other
- Master excel by building a strong understanding of excel basics
- learn about the most essential functions and formulas
- Maintain large sets of Excel data in a list or table
- Analyze large quantity of data using excel
- Create dynamic reports by mastering PivotTables
- Make interactive and precise data analytics using charts and graphs
What is the target audience?
- Who have basic skills but want to improve
- Anyone looking to pursue a career in data analysis
- Anyone who wants to pursue their career as Project Manager, Business Analyst, Data Journalist, Marketing Manager.
About the instructors
“Our instructors and mentors are global industry experts from various business sectors and experience levels thus resourceful to every type of student being a recent college grad looking to start his career or lateral candidates looking to switch over a new career. The Experts are geographically located across Canada, USA and India imparting global experience and culture as part of the Bootcamp. You will acquire professional skills ranging from corporate work etiquette, global business exposure, deep subject expertise and hands-on experience to become a day-1 job-ready professional.”
Getting Started with Excel
MODULE 2 - EXCEL ESSENTIALS
MODULE 3 - EXCEL FORMULAS
MODULE 4 - DATA ANALYSIS
MODULE 5 - INTRODUCTION TO EXCEL CHARTING
MODULE 6 - PIVOT TABLE
MODULE 7 - EXCEL EXTRAS
Productivity Hacks to Get More Done in 2018— 28 February 2017Facebook News Feed Eradicator (free chrome extension) Stay focused by removing your Facebook newsfeed and replacing it with an inspirational quote. Disable the tool anytime you want to see what friends are up to!Hide My Inbox (free chrome extension for Gmail) Stay focused by hiding your inbox. Click "show your inbox" at a scheduled time and batch processs everything one go.Habitica (free mobile + web app) Gamify your to do list. Treat your life like a game and earn gold goins for getting stuff done!